Family Flyby: Gardening for Wlildlife
CANCELED: 5/5 8 a.m. Note to all readers: Lisa Hutchings & Elyssa Davis want to inform you that we had to cancel the gardening family flyby that was scheduled for Sat May 5th.
Free-flow learning at Joppa Flats is fun for the whole family. There's simple science fun with coloring pages, crafts, and toys for ages 2 to 6; science experiments and group challenges for ages 7 and up; and outdoor exploration, seasonal live animals, and scheduled family presentations for everyone. Fly by for an hour or stay all day for family time that suits your schedule. There's something different to see and do with every visit! This week we'll focus on how to make your back yard more inviting to wildlife by choosing the right plants and planting them to create shelter.
- Registration not required.
- Suitable for children ages 2 - 12 yrs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Themes are subject to change.
- Please dress for the weather since some activities may take place outdoors.
Things To Do & Events This Week!
Apps for Kids